The Gadish Group was selected to take a significant part in the development of eastern Lachish settlements after the evacuation of Gush Katif residents.
Later on, the Gadish Group develops additional localities in the area for the purpose of expanding the local population and the entire population. As part of the projects, approximately 1,198 housing units were established.
Among other things, development work was carried out that included: Preparation of underground infrastructure: water, sewage, lighting, communications, drainage, development of floodgates, paving of roads
- Service: Planning management, execution management and supervision
- Customer: Ministry of Housing and Construction
- Financial Scope: 200 million
- Status: Planning and execution
- Years: Part One - 2009-2016, Part Two - 2018-2024
- City: Localities east of Lachish