Providing a full range of management services
Under one roof
A Planning and Management Company
The Urban Master Plan Management Experts
The Planning Management Experts
The Project Execution and Supervision Experts
The PMO Service Experts
The Engineering Consulting and Auditing Experts
The PMO Service Experts
Gadish Group's PMO (Project Management Officer) services offer management support, monitoring and auditing to both project managers and clients. These services include budget planning, project auditing/monitoring charts, and periodical data collection that consists of budgets, outputs and outcomes, and quality management.
Our PMO Services Include:
- An up-to-date snapshot of project scheduling and costs, at every given moment.
- Ongoing auditing mechanisms that strive to reduce project costs and shorten project schedules.
- Project component integration; quality, scheduling and budget control.
- Account tracking charts for clients.
- Budget auditing
- Schedule preparation
- Assessment control
- Monthly reporting
- Integration of all project components in a control chart, for real-time transparency and quick decision-making.
- Opening new activities, accounts and rates analysis within clients’ IT systems.
- Ongoing status monitoring
- Knowledge and familiarity with clients’ IT systems – Gadish Group’s experience in working with a variety of enterprise clients provides IT system knowledge that saves valuable time and increases project efficiency.
- A team of experienced and professional engineers – Including industrial and civil engineers.
- A unique combination of experienced industrial and civil engineers provides a deeper understanding of client needs, facilitates effective brainstorming, enhances problem solving capabilities and offers a wider professional perspective.
Urban Master Plan Management
Evacuated Airport in Eilat
Planning management and execution management for the rebuilding of neighborhood and hotels in the area of the defunct old airport of Eilat, 277 dunams
Planning and execution of this project, which would connect Em HaMoshavot Rd. with Lehi Street in Bnei Brak, above the railroads
The "HaPark" Neighborhood in Be'er Sheva
Execution management and supervision of the establishment of a new residential neighborhood near Be'er Sheva Park, and includes about 4,000 residential apartments. The area of the plan is about 1,150 dunams
The Tel Aviv University Railway Station
Construction management of a computerized subterranean station with an area of about 800m2, with cutting-edge technology and modern systems, and in addition 250m2 of platforms